We use this recipe a ton… it’s really easy to follow and makes amazingly fluffy, golden delicious waffles. You wouldn’t know they were Gluten Free!
Gluten Free Waffles
Published: May 12, 2015
- Yield: 8 waffles (8 Servings)
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 25 mins
We use this recipe a ton… it’s really easy to follow and makes amazingly fluffy, golden delicious waffles. You wouldn’t know they …
- 1 cup Gluten-Free Grandma’s All-Purpose Flour Mix
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 whole eggs
- In large bowl, use a fork to gently mix flour and baking powder together.
- In another bowl, whisk together milk, oil and eggs, until entirely combined and somewhat frothy.
- Add wet mixture to dry mixture, and stir together until combined. Do not over stir.
- Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to scoop mixture into waffle iron. Close the iron and wait. Waffles are done when golden brown and cooked through.