Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Published: May 3, 2015
- Yield: 24 large cookies (24 Servings)
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 12 mins
- Ready In: 52 mins
Hard to tell that this cookie is gluten free!
- 1 3/4 cup Gluten-Free Grandma’s All-Purpose Flour Mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 7 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips mini
- Stir to combine, flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl. Add the chocolate chips and mix in.
- Melt the butter in a large mixing bowl in the microwave. Watch closely! Stir into the butter the sugars (yes both kinds) milk, egg, and vanilla. Mix well
- Add the small bowl of dry ingredients to the large bowl with the butter mixture. Stir well. The mixture will seem overly wet.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap, and let sit on the counter for 30 minutes. This will allow time for the sugars to melt and the flour to soak up the moisture.
- After setting, drop by rounded spoonfuls on a parchment lined cookie sheet, or silicone mat. Bake for 11 – 14 minutes. Let cool on pan for 5 minutes before removing and cooling on a rack or plate.